Terms & Conditions
We will not be accepting or accommodating any exchanges, returns, or refunds on any sale items.
Please review the Terms and Conditions of this site carefully.
If you continue using this site, it will indicate that you agree to, and are bound to, the terms and conditions of this site. This document can be updated and changed at any point, without notice, and it is your responsibility to check them each time you want to use the site. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions of this site, please do not use this site.
Rubyyes – Yes Clothing Cape CC is a South African company supplying you with beautiful products and accessories which are designed in Australia By RYY (previously know as Rubyyaya) and Italy Antica Sartoria Positano made in India. Yes Clothing strives to provide you, our client, with the highest standards of goods and services. Should you, our client, at any time have a problem with goods or services received, please immediately notify the offices of Yes Clothing by email [email protected] or by phone (021) 447 1924. We have a strict 7 day return policy, please see our return policy in detail below.
All products on this site are subject to availability. If the stock is available, order will be sent with our courier service within 24 hours of payment being received. If there are no major disruptions to the courier service, the item will reach you within 7 working days depending on whether you are in a central or outlying area. Please be advised that courier services do not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays. Yes Clothing provides free shipping within South Africa only.
Orders requested for anywhere outside of South Africa require a $60, sixty US Dollars, shipping fee, to be paid with order. The remaining shipping cost will be covered by Yes Clothing. We regret that no refunds, returns or credits will be given on International orders. (Outside of South Africa).
Yes Clothing reserves the right, without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications on any of the products listed on this site without incurring any obligations
Yes Clothing strives to give you the best online service possible and will happily return or exchange an item with a good reason.
We encourage you to shop online using our website because we are flexible if the item does not bring you the utmost satisfaction. Please notify us within 7 days of purchase that you wish to return an item/s. Below we have listed a process to follow should you be dissatisfied with the item/s purchased using this site. Please note that we aim to tend to your request in the most timely fashion and ask that you allow a total of 17 working days between our courier collecting the goods and you receiving a refund in full, if it is what you have requested.
Below we have a EXCHANGE PROCEDURE and the REFUND PROCEDURE. Regretfully we do not refund or exchange on any SALE items.
On Receipt of the parcel, If the product is not to your satisfaction , kindly follow the following procedure:
- Within 7 Days
- Immediately contact us via email on [email protected] or call (021) 447 1924
- Advise us of a clear reason for return and discuss with us whether you would like to exchange or receive a full refund.
- Request for Return made within 7 days from date of purchase
- It’s in its original condition
- The purchaser presents the original till slip/invoice and credit card receipt where applicable
- Claims of defects in goods, unless clearly visible, will be subject to investigation prior to the provision of a remedy
- No option of a refund/exchange if goods have been specifically altered or ordered, damaged, misused or damage amounts to ordinary wear and tear
- For hygiene reasons, earrings and hosiery will not be accepted for return or exchange
- Please notify us of your return and request for exchange or refund.
- Kindly deliver the parcel to our office Rubyyes The Old biscuit mill 375 Albert Road Woodstock at your own cost.
- Postnet to Postnet is easy and cost efficient delivery address is Rubyyes Woodstock , Postnet we will collect the parcel at Postnet.
- We will return a replacement garment at our cost or refund you.
- The return shipping costs of any exchanges will be for customer cost.
- We will return the exchange at our cost.
- Free shipping to the customer for first exchange only.
- On receipt of parcel, goods will be checked and then we will instruct Payfast to reimburse you in full via your credit card.
- This could take 7 to 10 days for funds to be in your account.
- Please allow time for refund.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR), unless you are ordering to outside of South Africa, in which case you can select to view pricing in the available currencies. Please be advised that we offer free shipping within South Africa, whereas there are conditions and costs for international orders.
- Once you have selected the item/s you wish to purchase, you may pay for it in the following ways:
- Payfast, a safe secure payment gateway which processes your Credit Card.
- If you don’t know how to use online Credit Card services, you may call Yes Clothing’s Head Office in Cape Town, (021) 447 1924, and we will process your Credit Card via our shop Credit Card machines.
We accept EFT and Visa/Mastercard payments online through our Safe and Secure merchant processor, Payfast. All personal information (including your name, email address, street address, phone number, and order history) are encrypted for additional security. Regrettable we do not accept cheques.
It is important to reiterate that if you are using this website that you agree to and are bound to all Terms and Conditions stated on this site and governed by the South African Laws for online trade. You are responsible to be compliant with any applicable local laws and regulations. All materials, copy, images, designs, logos, software are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You may use this site and it’s contents for browsing and to make legitimate purchases. You may not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. All pictures and designs are exclusive to Yes Clothing Cape CC South Africa and Function Design Australia Any copying will be taken seriously.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
In no event shall Yes Clothing, it’s employees, or any of it’s suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Yes Clothings Internet site, even if Yes Clothing or a Yes Clothing authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Yes Clothing’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Yes Clothing does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Yes Clothing may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Yes Clothing has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Yes Clothing of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.